Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do kill streaks continue between rounds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do kill streaks continue between rounds?

do they?

i got 56 kills in around then i got 30ish in the next round before some idiot teammate rammed my jet with his. but my kill streak is still 61. so just wondering.

Re: do kill streaks continue between rounds?

Well... from what Ive read, yes they do...

But have never checked this my self though

Comment

maybe you should try doing somthing else other than flying the jet for a change? I mean if your getting 56 kills in a round then well your basically ruining it for the rest of the server maybe you should try somthing your less good at like infantry etc and give someone less experienced in the jet have a go.

Comment

Originally posted by big_sammy_b
        maybe you should try doing somthing else other than flying the jet for a change? I mean if your getting 56 kills in a round then well your basically ruining it for the rest of the server maybe you should try somthing your less good at like infantry etc and give someone less experienced in the jet have a go.
        That is off topic. What i know they should but idk what happened here.:hmm:

Comment

wtf?! Ruining it for the rest of the server? I say again WTF?!?!?!

I say the opposite - I say he ****es me off as the opposition and makes me want to improve my skills to the point I take him down...or if he is on my team then I will do everything I can to keep him safe and keep up the killin.

I was on my best kill streak ever in the bomber one time on Operation Cleansweep - when I got TK'ed by my own teammate in the other jet. They had no airpower - we were the only planes - and this **** on my team decided to take the F-18 and gun me down in the F-15 to break my streak. I went on to get over 90 kills that round - but that **** got me again so my streak did not improve. Needless to say his ass was banned from the server on the second TK.

Ruining it for the server - psssh. Either congratulate him for helping your team win - or figure out how to bring him down and make yourself a better player.

Asking a player to dumb himself down and play "not so good" to make your play more enjoyable is comical to me. If you can't handle the pace of the game - then...how do I put this.... GET THE F$CK OFF THAT SERVER AND FIND SOME FLOWER PICKIN PANSIE-ASS NEWBIFIED SERVER TO WHINE ON - otherwise - take advantage of having a good player around and LEARN FROM HIM.

Don't be a leech though - nothing worst than having #1 score on a map, and have someone join my squad, just to spawn in my bomber seat to try and steal kills to keep me from getting top score. I will still set you up for shots, and get the team win - but dont be a **** and just try to steal kills. At least while you are sitting there racking up assists - try to pay attention to how he is flying and getting the score he is.

I take every advantage I can to learn from players that beat me.

PS - as for the original post - as far as I have read - yes - the kill streaks do carry over from round to round.

Comment

maybe the little smurfs need to learn how to observe people

really you can! after your dead make sure you dont spawn, click the right X in the top right of the spawn screen. after your 15 seconds of still being able to have been revived have passed you can press "c" or whatever button you have bound to cycle camera. then u can cycle through all your team members to see how they are playing. dont do this too long or you will be kicked for idling.. but its good to see how u can improve.

what beerstein just said, i could not agree with more.

pay attention smurfs! the beatings aint gonna get any looser untill u start to improve your own game.

Comment

thank you guys for the confirmation.

well there are always some ppl that hate airpower and pilots in the game, so im used to it and dont really care.

P.S. hey nobody, i didnt know you had an account on TBF2.

Comment

and give someone less experienced in the jet have a go.
                ^^ I'll just smile at that one...

Comment

please keep the jets over on cleansweep and have fun

Comment

Im not sure they continue from round to round. I remember getting 70 something kill one round and wrote it down, after I checked it thats my kil streak. If it continues until the next round I should have a number higher than that since the next round I got 10 kills before I died.

Comment

Originally posted by iewgnem
                      Im not sure they continue from round to round. I remember getting 70 something kill one round and wrote it down, after I checked it thats my kil streak. If it continues until the next round I should have a number higher than that since the next round I got 10 kills before I died.
                      hmm yea that's what happened to me also. it seems my streak didnt continue in the next round.

Comment

kill streaks DO NOT CONTINUE into the next round.

Comment

no they dont continue. Who told you that. LOL

Comment

Working...
                          X