Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG and/or Orange names... what is your opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG and/or Orange names... what is your opinion?

What do you think about those big and/or orange player names?
    I think they are quite gay, I'ts like padding your ego up.. They even look stupid.
    And what use is for having that kind of big name? Nothing.. If some sniper is looking for you, your fking big name will come to your disadvantage if he moves his crosshair over you... :laugh:

And to those stupid teenagers again.... Some of them put big name and think: "I'm the king of the world muhah pwnzor omgomg!!!!!1111oneoneone"

If you only have orange name, but not big.. then I'm okay with it.. put those big names... :evil:

What's your opinion about this? :|:

Re: BIG and/or Orange names... what is your opinion?

I don't mind orange name....had one myself a while ago . Never seen a big name ingame. (Or any orange apart from myself)

I'm not using it anymore, got kicked from a good server once because of it lol.

Comment

I seriously frown to people who are distrupted by big names. Or color orange.

Comment

I think you made this thread so you could get the code and use it...

Butt seriosly, i think its ghey...

Comment

I think big and/or colored names are quite useless - you should make yourself stand out by conduct, not by name color/size - but I'm not really bothered by them.

Comment

meh... kids.

Comment

yea, its gay

Comment

Lameness. Only attentionjunkies do it.

Comment

yeah....only folks wanting attention do it. And to those that say it dont matter........or it doesnt hurt anyone....... It does. It grabs my attention. I've seen the orange name 100s of times.....and each time it grabs my attention, taking it away from what im supposed to be looking for/at.
                  If I were a server Admin, i wouldnt kick for big or orange names. I would Ban.

So, yes, orange, and big names scream. "dude i need you to recognize me, i have below zero life".

Comment

I give the losers a chance between rounds to log out and fix it before I ban them from the server.

Ban? yes ban - they detract from the game for many other people. The orange listing especially. Teammates cannot tell if that player is a friend or foe when looking at kill listing. I know I pay attention to that - so if I see a squad mate taken down by a tank or etc - I know to spawn back on my SL as a kit that can help that situation.

The big text is just plain annoying - especially when they start typing messages.

They want attention when they do these type things - so I stroke their ego and give them the attention they want - it comes in the form of a warning or two (which I make sure they see they have until the next round to fix) - and if they give lip in return, they will get banned before the end of the round.

Comment

the huge orange names for the most part will get you banned from most servers..

the code was put in there for the admins to use even tho we wont use it..

Comment

orange names are for stupid kids who want to be l33t or whatever, usually their names are like this "ImSoL3eTz0r" or "H4X0rZor" or something.... really sad if u ask me...

Comment

Ya, i hate em, it's not so bad that i'm gonna try and kick vote em, but it's still damn annoying.

Comment

Every player should use a big/orange name.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Seal
                              I think you made this thread so you could get the code and use it...

Butt seriosly, i think its ghey...
                              me to :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X