Xtra Servers- Have a forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xtra Servers- Have a forum?

I play quite a bit on the Xtra Ranked servers 24/7 Wake and 24/7 Karkand. the Wake one if my favorite server. I was playing today i had been in the round for like 2 minutes, when i saw the Z10 sitting there, so i hopped in with my SL. He flipped it upside down and killed us both. I said "what did you do that for?" and then within 30 seconds i got kicked out and it said "You have been banned for excessive TKs or by an Admin Decision". I didnt think much of it because most bans are for 1 round. Then i went back later this evening and i was still banned.....so my question is, is there a forum for Xtra servers where i can appeal this and get back on?

I really liked that server.

Re: Xtra Servers- Have a forum?

Was this the server?

The server's IP address would be nice.

Comment

It's probably a 1 day ban. I have been banned from their quite a few times, and none are more than a day. I love Xtra wake and karkand 24/7 though...

Comment

http://games.xtra.co.nz/messageboard...eld2/index.php

your welcome :P

Comment

Yeah thats the server

S[o]B SpiderRacoon <-- one of the resident chopper/jet whores.

Comment

Yep I played with you in a squad about 1 hour ago on Wake. My name was Shpoxenn, got silver that round. I always play wake/Karkand on these servers. Met a lot of your clamn members such as PKEROWNAGE who I believe recently joined up.

Xtra Servers are fantastic compared to internode, no lag, kicks high pings. Seriously fantastic. Only problem is a lack of admin support and stat padding. The forums aren't active at all really, not many people check them, it's not a forum like this, Very rarely people post their unless it's a major issue and they don't have too many reguar posters. However they are getting better, and more posters are joining up. If you are banned it will either be and hour or a day.

Comment

Internode sucks, it's in Australia and i get ping of averaage 250. Laggy server.

Comment

Internode sucks even if you are in australia. I only play as a last resort (includes trying about 5 other servers, including xtra) before i'll play node (hell I'd probably go play CS:S or ET before I joined a Node BF2 server). I just hate their rules.

Xtra is in new zealand, so theoretically, you should get a higher ping on their servers.

Comment

Internode and Gamespace althought Gamespace is slightly better. Internode servers are by far the worst. I had a ping of 20 and I was lagging like a bitch. Went to Xtra/New Zealand, ping of 60, smooth nice gameplay.

Comment

I don't see what the problem is with the internode servers, i get 20~ pings to them on a 512k connection. As for there rules i don't really see whats different that would cause a worse experience. As for the xtra servers, i don't have a problem with the servers themselves however the admins are another matter. At one point i was global banned from the servers by some guy named term or something because i had a 46 kills and 2 deaths. From that point on a haven't tried playing on them since.

Comment

Working...
                    X