Please Help Missing Buildings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Missing Buildings

I have just started using the BF2 Editor and have been following tutorials on how to make maps. But I have gotten to the part of adding buildings from the Resources Panel on the left and do not have the buildings objects at all. Here is a shot and you can see I have other objects missing. I downloaded the editor directly from EA and was wondering if there is an update or additional files I need.

Re: Please Help Missing Buildings

this sounds like a number of things, but first from your in terrain editor, u need to be in the levels editor, do that u click on side drop icon and select levels thats were u place statics ie buildings etc,

also u may not of loaded up your addin manager at the start, as i guiet sure thats in one of the first tuts, (mod manger is were u load up objects, ie weapons vechiles etc, lol,

there are 3 videos u could watch, i lost the link to them but u can find them thru gotfrag.com forums or bf2mod.net

Comment

in your resources bar there is a blue + sign right under where it says resources. click it them click load resource. go to static objects and like mec or chine (whatever one you want). the click ok and it will load them read to place.i dont know how many times i have had to repeat this.

Comment

Yup.I needed to "Load Resources". Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
        X