Unusual Deaths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unusual Deaths

I know we have all seen some pretty interesting death scenes take place out in the field. (such as the lone wolf sniper, hanging by one leg on a ladder killed by his own well placed bomb at the top.)

Here is your chance to share some of your favorite moments. Could be yours or something youve seen.

Mine:

After a good run on a Flag capture, I died in a glorious fire fight.
    I had just spawned at the FarmHouse when I started barking commands to my squad for capping the next flag, when I
    was crushed by a falling supply crate. Squad members behined me had a good chuckle.

Doesnt happen too often I would imagine.

-Sando

Re: Unusual Deaths

I was gunning in a chopper about to take off; then the chopper took off all right, but oh wait, I mysteriously died (pilot got a TK for it), and my corpse remained SITTING on the chopper pad. A mate even took a screenshot of it because it looked plain idiotic.

Comment

A couple of weeks ago I halo'd off kubra dam and landed on a clanmate, killing him instantly.

Comment

Bailing out of the back of a BH and having a teammate hit my chute - causing a TK to him.

I still love spots like the flag at main entrance in Sharqi - where you know there is someone crouched down at the flag - so you fire a tank round and spash the damage to them. A split second later this rag doll looking body comes hurdling out. One time I even got the body to land on the back of a fellow APC - lmao.

I have seen some good sniper death rolls down the ladders of the crane as well - good stuff there.

Comment

When I first got SF I was trying out the rebel helicopter which did not work out too well. I got the tail stuck on a tree and I flipped over onto the top of an allied tank. The helicopter and tank blew up and the tank driver got the tk instead of me :P

Comment

I hopped out of a parked car and walked into it by mistake and died.

Comment

Got arty'ed in a villiage on the wetlands map (IIRC)... buddy on teamspeak asks me where the hell I went... told him to look above... my corpse was hanging off the roof above him,one foot hooked on the roof. He enjoyed that far too much.

Comment

Was zooming around the right side of Wake Island in the boat when the flaming hull of a shot down blackhawk comes crashing down on me. Then respawn back on the boat island as atry starts raining down. It was a bad round for me.:cry:

Comment

On Kubra Dam we had a full squad and we all jumped off the dam to cap the flag, because i open my chute late i am on the floor first, and i have a squad member fall on me and kill me. I spawn with the squad leader and we went to jump from mid damn to bottom to kill some people and the same person lands on my head and teamkills me again. Now that was a round i will never forget.

Comment

I was laying down with my back against a table and my face and weapon stciking out of the front door of a building with the flag (forget which map) about 50 feet infront me and its contested ... so i pick off some guys that are catfighting with my guys, all the while knowing my hind-side is covered by the claymore i placed at the only other entrance to this building ... well some enemy blew my c4 and came barging in ... he was a sniper also but upon seeing me lying on the floor, he whipped out his knife ... i dunno what it was ... prob my sixth sense told me to get up and look around ... just in time i see this dude and bein the noob i am ... i panicked and could not switch to my pistol or knife so i just unloaded on him ... Dont ask me why but this IDIOT whips out his sniper rifle as well and we do a "ring around the rosy" in the middle of this dinky little room ... well after like 4 shots each it was starting to get old so I pull out the pistol *finally* but when I glance back up at him ... I see hes holding his claymore and just looking at me :evil: ............ I good 3 seconds must have passed as we just stared at each other ........... and he dropped it ... S.O.B.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ well funny

Comment

1- [Forget which map] I shot down a chopper or jet.... (something in the air) and celebrated, only to be crushed by it's flaming wreckage

2- Karkand near Square CP - some EA server-- After riding in an APC without any good targets to shoot at, I decide to get out and suddenly "Agh!" I got Teamkilled by my commander using a knife (Localization edits are helpful in distinguishing to punish or not). What happened was, he was about to knife someone right when I got out of the APC. I bet it was a surprize for him as well when that happened, lol. I didn't punish, and he got his target a couple seconds later

Comment

Quick one:

Got C4ed at the gas station on Mash. I was standing under the covered part. My head got blown through the roof and left my body hanging limp from the ceiling.

I looked like some morbid pinata.

Comment

I too, am a victim of the falling supply crate.

Also, I was crushed by my teammate when we jumped of a rooftop and he landed on me, what a lardo!

Comment

Originally posted by medicdustin
                              Also, I was crushed by my teammate when we jumped of a rooftop and he landed on me, what a lardo!
                              This I've done.

Ah crap did I just...?
                              you have been punished for a teamkill
                              Yup, guess I did. Argh!

Comment

Working...
                              X