This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRRITATING outta control servers...

Howdy gang.... been checking out this site for a long time (pics of the day...and lots of positive and negative ranting about what is...most of the time....an awesome game!!!!)

But last night......I LOST MY FRIGGIN MARBLES!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!

First stupid server..... watch out for these guys. No Medics Necessary (www.nomedics.com)---I was on the Dalian Plant map on their server, USA side. Doing quite well and contributing to my team for about 15 minutes, when all of a sudden as I hop in a jet on our carrier......I get capped in the head. TK. By one of my own players.

Now, that's all happened to all of us before. You know it...I know it. Irritating as all $#@! but it's part of the on-line insanity of this cool game. EXCEPT IT WAS THE ADMIN OF THE SERVER!!!! When I called him on it.....and started a vote kick after he HUNTED ME DOWN AGAIN, actually following me in a jet after I got in a chopper....HE SHOT ME DOWN, then laughed and said "ha ha haaa....I CAN DO WHAT I WANT IT'S MY SERVER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

Then I saw in pretty yellow letters at the top of the screen......."DREADPIRATERYAN.....KICKING. HA HA"

The guy's name was BANANA-HANDS. Remember it. He's an idiot. Kicking me actually did me a favour.

Second server....shorter story...still frickin' irritating. Not sure of server.... but I settled into some great teamwork again with some other soldiers....when I see at the top of the screen "DREAD: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ABOUT YOUR LANGUAGE". I try to think of what I might have just said. Maybe....."hey mister, you fly good!" or "we're doing great! keep up the good work!" Pretty violent stuff, huh? But then I thought of my last statement...."sorry I crashed the chopper. Lag got me." So I typed........"wow...can I not say lag?" BOOT.

END OF MY SESSION LAST NIGHT. OH....MY.......LORDY. I wanna break something.

'End of Rant'

Re: IRRITATING outta control servers...

All this is precisely why I have accumulated a total of 9 minutes and 13 seconds in an airplane while playing for 110 hours globally .

Comment

Re: IRRITATING outta control servers...

wonderful story, thanks for sharing....

Comment

Working...
      X