Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlelauncher

Hey guys,
    I have a problem with the Battlerecorder files. I have talked with the developer of Battlelauncher and he said, I should post my problem here.
    My problem is: I indeed can watch the recorded files in Battlefield 2 and in Battlelauncher, but I can't record this files to make a movie. The developer of Battlelauncher said, that it might be because of SF and patch 1.12, because many people, who have installed SF, have problems with Battlelauncher. He sent me Battlerecorder files, which work on hin computer. My computer showed only this error (http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/7...2error5il.png). We also tried to record the game not with the Battlefield dedicated server tool, but with Battlefield itself (runing LAN server)...we tried sooo many things...

To sum it up: All of my friends and me can indeed see your records, in Battlefield 2 and in Battlelauncher, but we can't record cameras, because there is this error or we don't see any players or vehicles on the map. But why do we see the vehicles and players in normal mode and not in record mode? Can anybody of you help me?

Thx so much
    GeeEmm

Re: Battlelauncher

Does nobody has an answer?:cry:

Comment

Working...
    X