name change ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• name change ??

please can u tell me is it possible to change name in bf2 without losing progress/medals etc
    cos when picking name i went thought about 20 untill i got a name that was not gone ! the name i got now sucks :hmm:

many thanks inadvance

Re: name change ??

There was a rumor sometime ago, that BF2 account is a Gamespy account. Maybe you could chance your account name via Gamespy? I have never bothered to find out if this is true/false.

Sorry :hmm:

Comment

Nope--start over with a new account/name or live with what you are using now.

Comment

ok thanks guys

Comment

Im pretty sure that game spy has control of the names, after a lot of E-mails I found out I couldnt use the name redrider because I already had it. I had signed up a few years ago with game spy and they told me they would send the password (I didnt remember it) to the E-mail account that I had at the time and of course I no longer have access to that. Maybe some day they will let us have one name on our account and use another in game. Untill then I feel your pain. . . . . .Red

Comment

Only a couple of people have been known to do this. It is possible if you bug Dice/Ea customer support for hours meaning ****ing them off till they change it. One guy did it, but there is no ingame option.

Comment

Working...
            X