questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions

i recently started playing BF2 and during the gameplay when you prss tab for stats, what do all the icons mena. first one is im guessing you total score? and the last one your ping? in not sure of any of them...

Also how do you bunny hop? just press space over and over? not that i want to do it but would like to know how.

Also how do people run and like jump and roll to the side or forward?

And when some people are laing down, they jump WHILE IN THE LAYING DOWN POSITION... What the heck lol.

I also read some thread about a knife rank or something. Where can i get a list of ranks or whatever and what you have to do for each one. Thanks.

Re: questions

The first icon (trophy i believ) is your overall points. or all of you points added together (kills + your teampoints)
    the second icon(looks like a medic sign and an ammo sign and engi sign kind of smushed together) that is you teampoints you get thqat from healing,repairing, kill assists, etc,etc
    the 3rd one is your kills(crosshair) no need to explain.
    the 4th one is your deaths (skull) no need to explain either.
    the 5th one is your ping( looks like connected computers.)
    to bunny hop just press space repeaditly
    you cant roll forward but when the roll sideways it is just an animation of someone going prone and strafing left or right.
    people jump and stay in prone postion by presing space bar and quickly hitting your prone key, so you prone through the air.
    www.bf2s.com has everything you need as far as knowing ranks and how to get other things. but it is down at the moment.
    Hope it helps,Punisher
    ps. Welcome to the forums.

Comment

thans for your help =) so what about the ranks and promotions or w/e

Comment

Hi matey, checkout this link for your bf2 stats:http://www.bf2player.com

Comment

Originally posted by UndercoverAndrey
          thans for your help =) so what about the ranks and promotions or w/e
          www.bf2s.com when it gets back up go to the part called "UBAR" it has everything you can think of.
          and no problem with the help man, someones gotta fill you new guys in so you dont get lost, and i am one of the many friendly people here at total bf2that you will find. Because we gotta help you so you return the favor to someone later who is new. ya know keep our community going.

Comment

thanks, one more question. Whats R and G when you check for requirements

Comment

R is "rounds: and G is "global"
              i think that is correct.
              also when you see IAR that means you have to do what it says In A Round

Comment

global & round, as in global points & points in a round, hope this helped, any questions ill be glad to help a fellow soldier!lol

Comment

Working...
                X