Rank Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank Problem

I have over 20k points, got it a few hours ago, but so far no promotion. I happen to lack the knife badge, is this a problem? Or is it a simple little thing that will recity itself in time?

Re: Rank Problem

If you lack the knife badge, you will still get promoted to Master Sergeant. Give the bf2web stats server a few hours, as it is quite backlogged. Then when you log in, check BFHQ. If you have above 20k points, join a ranked server and earn that rank,

~Salad

Comment

Thanks for the info, but can you clarify on earn that rank? And what would be keeping me from attaining my rank of MS?

Comment

The MS rank requires no more than a global score of 20,000 points. However, the bf2web stat server receives thousands of queries from ranked servers a second, most containing 64 players worth of information. For each player, it sends every kill, times in certain objects, etc., for stat tracking.

The stat server isn't that fast, and is usually slightly behind. The BFHQ querries that stat server to get your stats, as do servers you join so they know when to award you certain ranks.

If your BFHQ shows you at 20k+ points, and you join a server and have your GS rank and unlocks (showing the server correctly got your stats), you should get your rank then.

~Salad

Comment

Great, thanks for the helpful info,and a mighty fine website you people have here

Comment

you may have to disconnect and login again

Comment

Working...
            X