Small but unplayable graphic bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small but unplayable graphic bug

alright, my game was running perfectly fine after i bought my Geforce 6800 GT (ive got over 2 gigs of RAM) but out of nowhere one day my guns and tanks and some other vehicles have a huge cord looking thing shooting out of it way into the sky, whats worse is when I go prone and try to aim, the graphic on my gun (any gun) is RIGHT where you aim, making it impossible for me to shoot at people....not to mention sometimes ill look in a certain direction and it will just LAG OUT like crazy, soooo choppy, but its always in a certain direction....
    the aiming graphic bug is the worst though, its so bad its unbelievable, i mean RIGHT where your aiming.....god damn...
    any input would be appreciated greatly

p.s. i dont have the expansion pack, the bug started before it came out and so i just stopped playing it ****ed me off so bad, but even now it still does it.

Re: Small but unplayable graphic bug

Follow the instructions in this post on how to clean your graphics drivers and re-install the latest ones for you card (they are listed in the post under the Nvidia section):

Comment

Working...
    X