7800 gtx settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7800 gtx settings

Ok i went crazy and splurged on a msi 7800 gtx looks great but is it that the more u spend the least u get in terms of drivers,intructions?

My question is what driver(just the vanilla 81.98 )or what is the 7800 gtx "GO" driver?or has anyone tried the xtreme g81 driver?feedback please!

Also what aliasing settings do u run?and filters?

would be greatly aprecciated

RAMBO

Re: 7800 gtx settings

well, the Go driver is for the mobile 7800GTX's, the ones in laptops. Im guessing yours is in a desktop, so the 81.98 is the ones you should be using. Antialiasing can be up really high, 4x in game and using the drivers you could probbaly turn it up higher depending on the specs of the rest of you system.

Comment

I run mine @ 1280x1024 / 4x AA / 8x AF. In the game I have everything set to high. Reducing shadows, etc didn't change my frame rate, and it was already good, so I just left the opitions at the max.

Comment

Good Drivers Are The Dhzeropoint Drivers

Comment

I am running a pair in SLI, using the latest drivers which seem to be the best. I had some initial stability issues that proved to be an inadequate power suppply. Replaced with a 600 watt BFG and rock solid since. I have everything cranked up to the max at max resolution and still hit 80 fps. Turning off AA lifts framerate, but lowering quality settings doesn't seem to make much difference.

Comment

Working...
          X