Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[MOVIE] My New Years Gift...Surreal@Kubra!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MOVIE] My New Years Gift...Surreal@Kubra!!!

Enjoy.

Re: [MOVIE] My New Years Gift...Surreal@Kubra!!!

Alright I'll take the plunge and download it. Since it's a SIR. project, why not host it on SIR. server? FileFront gives me only 95kbps tops (and it's not my 15mbps connection with the problem).

Music didn't seem to fit in with the video too well, none of it was BFRecorder, but rather fraps recording as you do it. Some of the people you featured had stuttering, which was annoying to watch. But enough with the negatives...

The Surreal mod looks really interesting. That one car seems to almost 'float'. Nice to see the SIR. community expanding their horizons to include mods, as well as BF2 itself,

~Salad

Comment

yea sorry about the bf recorder feature, i would have loved to have it in there just the fact that we werent running it then?

and the music was the "dukes of hazard theme song" which i though fit in because we where using the dukes of hazard car, the general lee.

Comment

I thought the music was perfect for the vid.

Comment

I loved the lag I think it fits in well with it...
          It has just been uploaded to the sir Filefront

Comment

Not bad, I liked it. It seems like Surreal Mod's vehicles don't like to fly :hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by Sir.BOBSONATOR025
              yea sorry about the bf recorder feature, i would have loved to have it in there just the fact that we werent running it then?

and the music was the "dukes of hazard theme song" which i though fit in because we where using the dukes of hazard car, the general lee.
              Oh, my bad. I'm not familiar with the dukes (other than knowing a movie came out), and I'm really not a car person.

My apologies.

~Salad

Comment

apologies accepted ::

Comment

Working...
                X