• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TV Missiles - Preview

Originally posted by Sir. Decripfy
    im the best at tv guided
    rofl!

All I can say is, if you ever see my pilot and I on a EA EU server, you'd better get your team to man all the stingers, use all the mobile AA, scramble every jet and point ever jeep to the sky before you even *think* about taking us on. You'll need every last bit of help you can get and even then you'd better pray for more luck than you've ever had in your life to even get close to starting to dream of thinking about competing for parity with us

That is until they release 1.2 at which point sneezing in our direction will send us back to base for repairs

Still, chaff from the wheat I say!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHawkPilot73
      you wernt even using the TV guided missles you were using the regular ones and its not that intresting most people dispise people like you 2/5

Wtf u talking about? It's TV Missile, u boon

Can you control the regular missiles? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Treefiddy
        rofl!

All I can say is, if you ever see my pilot and I on a EA EU server, you'd better get your team to man all the stingers, use all the mobile AA, scramble every jet and point ever jeep to the sky before you even *think* about taking us on. You'll need every last bit of help you can get and even then you'd better pray for more luck than you've ever had in your life to even get close to starting to dream of thinking about competing for parity with us

That is until they release 1.2 at which point sneezing in our direction will send us back to base for repairs

Still, chaff from the wheat I say!
        not me ill shoot you down in seconds by myself, piloting and gunning

Comment

Re: TV Missiles -Control

Flew in the 2 seater tonght and all I had was the TV missle. HOW the heck do I control them? I try and keep cross hairs on target butthe missle just flies off into oblivion. I never got a tone or lock message? Was pilot to low and fast to lock on? This was Gulf of oman on the MEC side.

In the Helo I am able to make flight adjustments and though aircraft would be the same. Evidently not.

Comment

Originally posted by fredl11
            Flew in the 2 seater tonght and all I had was the TV missle. HOW the heck do I control them? I try and keep cross hairs on target butthe missle just flies off into oblivion. I never got a tone or lock message? Was pilot to low and fast to lock on? This was Gulf of oman on the MEC side.

In the Helo I am able to make flight adjustments and though aircraft would be the same. Evidently not.

you have to keep clicking where u want it to go, like if you want to go left, move the x-hard all the way to the left, and keep clicking and it will keep turning until you stop clicking.

Comment

Originally posted by mn9500
              you have to keep clicking where u want it to go, like if you want to go left, move the x-hard all the way to the left, and keep clicking and it will keep turning until you stop clicking.
              Thats right

Comment

Wow, thanks for bumping up a post over a month old...

*sigh*

~Salad

Comment

In the jets' tv missle systems you have to keep the box over a target until you get the lock tone, then fire the missle and it will guide itself. Or you can dumbfire, without lock, and the missle will try to go wherever you point the crosshairs.

Comment

A Ha! Thanks Leebo. Pilot was so low it never had time to lock on.

Comment

Originally posted by SaladFork
                      Wow, thanks for bumping up a post over a month old...

*sigh*

~Salad
                      What's wrong with that?

Comment

Working...
                      X