Kicking Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicking Question

I really like the SF "urban maps". I have found a few servers that are all Warlord and Ghost so I frequent them as often as I can. The other day playing on one of these favored servers I was having a killer day. I had just unlocked my Jackhammer and was just rolling thru squads. Next thing I know, I was up for a Kicking vote. I had not injured one teammate, nor spawn camping/point farming/tk'ing, nothing that was out of line for my engineer soldier. I started looking at who was starting the vote, it was one of the higher scoring players on the other team. I believe they were only voting to keep me from my eventual Silver Star in that round.

I have seen commanders come up for a kick vote from enemy team, especially the ones that keep arty/uav/sat intell up and running.

I don't think the opposing team should really have a say if you are to be kicked from the game. Or atleast a lesser say.

BadKarma2022
    Don't like the player, hunt him down and wax him!
    Don't like Arty on your head, go SF and C4 it!

Re: Kicking Question

Well if there are cheaters the only ones who will notice are the enemy's. And what if they are very annyoing? Then the enemy should be able to kick vote them. And who cares about votes anyway? They never work, especially not against good players, half of the people never votes anyway.

Comment

Lol when I first saw the title of this thread I thought you were talking about literally kicking! Damn, you had my hopes up.

Comment

Lol.

I was kicked 5 mins ago for being a sniper whore on Ghost Town

On the top of the building by the waterfront I just shot at every thing that moved that wasn't blue. It was quite funny to see them look around corners and dart to the other side and that side was the side I had a better view of It looks so cool when you kill them when they're running hehe

-Ben

Comment

It sounds like the kick vote bug to me. This can occur when a player joins a server they put up a kick vote without them even doing it. It then gets spammed over and over again by other players until the round ends.

My advice is ignore kick votes. It may be this bug it may be for real but I bet you didn't get kicked? Kick votes never ever work so don't take any offense to them.

Comment

Yeah, I seriously doubt that anyone wanted you to not get a "Silver Star". It could have been the vote kick bug that everyone has already mentioned or maybe just maybe you were annoying that other guy to the point where he just wanted you gone. It has been known to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
              It sounds like the kick vote bug to me. This can occur when a player joins a server they put up a kick vote without them even doing it. It then gets spammed over and over again by other players until the round ends.

My advice is ignore kick votes. It may be this bug it may be for real but I bet you didn't get kicked? Kick votes never ever work so don't take any offense to them.
              yeah but the point is - someone had to initiate that kick to begin with.

The bug is player A tries to kick player B. Player B does not get voted out - so randomly through the rest of the round - players C D E F,.... will try to kick player B again. They do not do it - the game does it.

My point is - the bug does not try to kick random players - it keeps trying to kick the SAME person as the original kick vote.

Comment

I've been kicked 4 times today from kick votes. WTF??? And my ping is around 50 so it can't be down to it.

-Ben

Comment

I get a mutiny for either owning or being commander. None of them work IMO.

I know what you mean, it should be the majority of your team that gets a say who gets voted out or in, the other team could just vote for or against, against so you have a **** player making them win, for for any other reason.

Besides the non voters and such are already enough and how would the other team know if the guy on the US is being a tard eg. for teamkilling. Either way I just mutiny back.

Comment

I'm sick of being kicked because retards can't learn to avoid claymores. And shpox that's one very nice signature.

Comment

Working...
                    X