I have this question since I have seen the XBOX version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have this question since I have seen the XBOX version

It's about the GamePad. How do you map the various X,Y & Z axis to the mouse movement? Or is it possible to map at all on the PC?

Re: I have this question since I have seen the XBOX version

[QUOTE=BF2Freak]It's about the GamePad. How do you map the various X,Y & Z axis to the mouse movement? Or is it possible to map at all on the PC?[/QUOTE

It's really pretty simple dude, you just have to render the X,Y, and Z variants to match those of the current factors at hand. Hope this helps.

Comment

have you tried reversing the polarity of the neutron flow?

Comment

Maybe amp them a little more..

Comment

They place a copy of the game and an xbox gamepad in an atom splitter, then they feed it cheese till it merges. That's how they do it. And yes I'm lying.. It's all in how it's coded as key's = a certain number (ASCI code)

Comment

Originally posted by KHAN
            have you tried reversing the polarity of the neutron flow?
            Dont forget the mega-condensers

Comment

Can't forget the mega condensers, if you do then you'll flagalmafly the spongebathatat

Comment

You should be banned from FPS on PC if you are trying to hook up a damn gamepad for playing.

Please do us, and yourself a favor...and go back to xbox or ps2....on second thought - I still need a couple hundred pistol kills - what server do you regularly play on? lmao

Comment

<SIGH!>

It's not as simple as that. If you would care to go into the Option>Control. You will find no mouse setings there, at least none for you to map to the 2 analogue sticks of the gamepad.

What I am using is a cheapy clone made in Taiwan, maybe that's the problem. Is there a brand which automatically configues and maps the mouse movement to the 2 analogues sticks of the game pad?

Comment

No, you use a keyboard and mouse/joystick like everyone else because FPS using a gamepad is just retarded.

Comment

He does Have apoint that EA and DICE did not even plan ahead enough to set up bf2 for game pads. I tried it my self because I found that I could fly both the chopper and plane better that way but would have to jump from the key board to the game pad all the time. It was a real pain I finally just stopped flying.

diff

Comment

Working...
                      X