Mine without Red Skull but Given Punishment Option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine without Red Skull but Given Punishment Option

Now, this is interesting. I stumbled into one of this when my vehicle about to go down hill. There are mines laying there but there are no red skull warning. However, if got blow up by one of these, there would be punishment message displayed. Is this bug relate to the "Red" tag bug? So, if the "Red" tag engineer lay mines, it might also turn off the red warning skull. Have anyone tried this before?

Re: Mine without Red Skull but Given Punishment Option

You must have turned off your 3D map.

Comment

Sounds to me like you may have hit the Alt key and shut off the warning signs. To any of you there were wondering, if you hit Alt you lose the view of flags and warnings. Maybe could explain all the "noobs" running into our stuff all along?

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
        Sounds to me like you may have hit the Alt key and shut off the warning signs. To any of you there were wondering, if you hit Alt you lose the view of flags and warnings. Maybe could explain all the "noobs" running into our stuff all along?
        Possibly, I accidently double tapped on the "Alt" key, because after that incident, I was able to see warning sign fine.
        I think it is good idea to re-map that key to where else to avoid this situation. :hmm:

Comment

i have noticed recently that ive been on a server i get tkd and it gives no option to punish or not so i assume that the server must have punishing turned off but later on i get tkd by someone else on the same server anbd iit does give me the option to punish.

Whats that all about?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMonk108
            Now, this is interesting. I stumbled into one of this when my vehicle about to go down hill. There are mines laying there but there are no red skull warning. However, if got blow up by one of these, there would be punishment message displayed. Is this bug relate to the "Red" tag bug? So, if the "Red" tag engineer lay mines, it might also turn off the red warning skull. Have anyone tried this before?
            it could be either the red tag bug or alt key.

yes anything that's done by or related to the guy having the red tag bug shows up as enemy, including AT mines and claymores. for example, when a red-tag-bug guy is in a ground vehicle, u see it as an enemy on the bombing mode hud in a jet. the only thing im not sure about is, i dont know if u can lock them if the red-tag-bug guy is in ur friendly jet.

Comment

When one dies the warning sings dont go off, this happens to c4 because the kit is inactive. same with mines and claymores.

Comment

I agree it sounds like you just hit your alt key and turned off the 3d mode.

Comment

Working...
                X