anti tank weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anti tank weapon

Hi all, A little help please. Where must I hit a tank or other armored vehicle to blow it up?I have hit them many times while defending a flag to no availe.Please let me know. also, Is it possible to shoot down a chopper with anti tank weapon? I have hit them and they do no damage. Thankyou, GunnyEd.................... Fightin MoFo
    I would love to join a clan ,any that need a battlefield 1942 Vet

Re: anti tank weapon

Ur anti tank rockets does about 1/4 damage if you hit the hull and 1/3 damage if u hit the tracks, so hitting the tracks will end up doing more damage than hitting other palces. You also need about 3-4 anti tank rocekts for blackhawks and about 2-3 for attack choppers. If ur're lucky, you could penetrate the glass and kill the gunner/pilot.

Comment

It does 50% damage on the tracks actually.

Comment

Ahh Im not a major on the links (to show you a real guide) but heres the basic thing.

There is no one hit kill with the anti tank rocket, for the anti tank kit.

Two hits to kill if you hit in the front of the side treads or the back of the side treads or the back of the tank. 3 hits to kill a tank hitting it on the side. 4 hits if on the front or turret.

2 hits anywhere to kill an apc, actually it catches on fire and then will blow up in a few seconds.

As of the current patch it takes multiple hits to kill choppers, im not sure it depends on which chopper but its at least 2...

The next patch will make it easier as aircraft will have less health.

Like i said all previous information is referring to the anti tank rocket for the AT kit...

And every hit does damage, you just can't notice it.

BTW Im not in a clan but I would be glad to play with you, my xfire username is ijust, just add me to your friends list.

Comment

i prefer c4, because when i try to AT them, they notice the first shot and pound me with bullets and tank shells.

Comment

Working...
          X