how to keep mini map on wide???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to keep mini map on wide???

is there a way to keep it on the widest view all the time? every new round/game everytime i get in a new vehicle or die and respawn it it always goes to the close view.. and its annoying to keep pushing n to zoom it out again.:hmm:

Re: how to keep mini map on wide???

sorry..u cant..i think anyway :P..u have 2 do it every time

Comment

My best suggestion would be to do what i did.....Buy a mouse that has a "4" and "5" button (thumb and pinky) This way u can program these 2 additional buttons to be..."4-map zoom" and "5-full screen map" this way u can just adjust it on the fly as needed. I didnt even buy this mouse "Kensington-$14" with this intention, but now that i have it,i absolutely could NOT live with out it!!!! Hope this is helpful!

Comment

Seems like you like to use the map. Here's a friendly tip. Take it or leave it
        Turn your hud to show the background on the map to 100% transparent. Then lower the icons transparency some. Now during play you can press "M" and have a full map covering the screen and you can see through it enough to keep fighting. The scroll mouse is remapped to zoom in and zoom out on your map. So it takes a little time getting used to. It's not good for every situation , but it can be usefull.
        I know this isn't the answer to your question, but I figured it was worth sharing.

The answer you are looking for unfortunately , as Coi has already said, is no you cannot configure a universal zoom for the mini map.

Comment

Working...
        X