Need a crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a crew

Me and some guys are thinking about making a movie. I don't want to give away the entire thing so I'll post the basics and what we are going to need.

The movie is about a VIP who needs to get from his hotel to the drop off zone where he will get a ride out. The object is for the seals to protect him from the MEC soldiers.

8-30 Actors
    2-3 Video editors
    2 directors
    2-6 filmers

It'll probably be the largest video ever organized for BF2. We welcome entire clans to join in. Every person that participates will be in the credits. As of right now we just want people who are intrested in directing and people who can help set this up.

Feel free to post ideas and comments.

Re: Need a crew

you will be very lucky to get 30 people to listen to you..

Comment

I'm pretty interested. I can either just be one of the "actors" or help with ideas.

Comment

well all u need is a recorder and a couple guys to act

theres the battlerercoreder wicth is esay to do and thats it

Comment

I will gladly help you. Let me know what you need. I helped in maybe 2 or 3 Sir. Community Servers a while back. Anyway, I'm able to do anything on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by Digital1
            I will gladly help you. Let me know what you need. I helped in maybe 2 or 3 Sir. Community Servers a while back. Anyway, I'm able to do anything on that list.
            i can edit and direct and also act shoot me a pm

Comment

I'm in, I'd like to act. Send me PM when you want to organise this.

Comment

Unless you're showing 30 people on screen at once that many people aren't necassary. Also when you do it use a server where you are admin and record short demos so you dont get hours of useless stuff.

Comment

Don't think this will be biggest If you think about it. Mine had more than 40.

Comment

Originally posted by shpox
                    Don't think this will be biggest If you think about it. Mine had more than 40.
                    what's your video called?!

Comment

I would be happy to be an actor. PM me, or whatever...

Comment

I Wanna help. If the server aint to laggy then. I would like to Act-Film

Comment

Originally posted by =::DesertRat::=
                          what's your video called?!
                          Heh, I meant the video "Mine". Not mine.

Comment

Since I'm lazy to quote everyones' posts I'll just post responses in order.

Sir. Decripfy - Yes I realize this and which is why I made the count between 8-30. Not sure how many we will need. Depends on the script really.

NeoRicen - Very good point. Basically we will have sets of people come in against the people protecting the VIP so I guess we could use some repeat actors.

shpox - Sorry I don't count people. Most movies only use a few people or they just throw random people in. I've probably seen your movie just didn't really notice the 40 people. I'm sure however you could've used less though.

darth_master - You can do a lag test if you want at 70.86.55.114:16567 I'm pretty sure thats the server we will be using. However I need to make sure I can get demos to work. If I can't I'll get a server from a friend.

If you are intrested in directing/script writing please xfire me at dasmoenator.

Thanks

Comment

Mine - Snoken Productions had around 60 people.

Comment

Working...
                              X