Just An Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just An Idea

This is probably a point-less thread but I got nothan better to do. I got an idea for bf2. I say that instead of unlocking weapons when you stat up, thaat you could unlock differnt items for ur gun. For example scopes, lazers, sliencers, M203s and much more. Just like socom 3! Tell me if this is a good idea, and if not, tell me what is a better idea.

Re: Just An Idea

Sounds cool, I wanna put a silencer on one of the support weapons .

Probably cant add this into the game because it would be hard to add it into the game so late. If everyone has there unlocks done then they wont be able get these new items. But if it was a completly new set so you could use all your unlocks from earlyer rank ups it could work.

Sorry if that didnt make much sense. It was hard to word what I was trying to say. If you understand me, well done.

Comment

oh this was a hot topic before BF2 was released! it's a great idea, being able to customize your weapon like in Americas army, but sadly i don't think it will ever be implemented in BF2.

Comment

Ugh, I can't imagine the sort of bugs that would pop out from customizing your weapon like that.

If they did it right, bug free, then that would be way cool.

Comment

Maby they could make an expansion pack for this. But then again, that would be the day.

Comment

Alternate ammo could be a interesting thing to do too.
            Who wouldn't love ta load up their shotgun with Dragon's Breath or use Glaser Safety rounds in their pistols?

While I concur that this will never make it into an offical release, it is something that modders could consiter playing with.

Comment

Incindierary rounds would be fun

Comment

phoruphus greanades!!!! or wateva they are called >

Comment

I'd love a DAO that shoots beanbags, or a .50 with AP rounds so i could turn apc's into swiss cheese, flashbang rounds for the M203?, smoke arty..

Comment

this would be friggin sweet! like i would so add a laser just for looks. But I dont think it will be added, because it rewards the better players, giving them things to make them even better. Basically screwing the newer worse players..

Comment

Working...
                    X