Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple suggestion to encourage teamplay

Here is an idea, a simple one I think.

When a round is over and the game is showing the third score screen (the high scores I think), why not have it show you squad members in green like it does in the game? I think it already shows your player name in yellow.

I don't play a clan, so my squads are always ad hoc, hence I normally can't remember everyones names. It would be satisfying to see that a few of my squad were getting high scores if we were working together.

It would also help me prove my theory that who ever is a medic when I am SL must be getting high scores considering all the bullets I seem to be stopping in the game....

Ash

Re: Simple suggestion to encourage teamplay

I do like this idea ... probably another idea that either wont get to EA or 1 ear out the other type of deals but ... I really think that would be a nice way to see maybe how well your squad did compared to others ... or just see your contribution to the squad as compared to the other members ... nice thinkin

Comment

Re: Simple suggestion to encourage teamplay

Originally posted by Ash,Housewares!!
      It would also help me prove my theory that who ever is a medic when I am SL must be getting high scores considering all the bullets I seem to be stopping in the game....

Ash
      LOL, tell me about it. Sometimes I have a feeling that my helmet is magnetically charged.

I do like your idea though. For now you only see your squad members if you are the highest scoring squad on your side (second screen I believe)

Comment

Working...
      X