• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• also having fps problems

2.8 processor
    1.5 gig memory
    ati x800 pro card-i know junk but i am not upgrading

single player i get around 40-50 at best during moderate fighting havent been online since i figued out how to show fps which is a chore its self thanks ea but i am guessing it will be lower. game shutters
    newest ati drivers
    computer seems to be free of spyware/adware did the cacha thing any ideas or help
    on a side not I have had this computer for about 1.5 years and have never reinstalled windows or reformatted is this something I should look into doing if so where is a good guid i could print out becouse i am not the best with computers

i have in game options either set to low or off and sound quality turned down to 50%

Re: also having fps problems

First off, newest ATI drivers are bad for BF2, roll back to 5.10 or 5.11, 5.12 and 5.13 are bad for BF2.

Second your processor is a little weak.
    What kind of sound card do you have?
    What exactly are your game settings, have you tried everything on low? or off to see if it makes a difference.

What kind of temperatures are you running? Video card cooling and processor cooling, are they stock or did you add on aftermarket coolers?

*edit, also d/l FRAPS and you will easily be able to see your FPS

Comment

Re: also having fps problems

I know there is a fan on my card and power pack that is it I dont know how to get my computer temp.If I figure out how to get my temp what should it be around?I am rolling back drivers now to 5.10 thanks

Comment

Working...
      X