Please help me get my game running!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me get my game running!!!

My cousin installed bf2 on my computer, it was working and I got hooked. So for Christmas I got my own (CD version like previous install.)

So I completely uninstalled it, then got it to completely install after about 3 attempts (and about 3 hours)and patched it. (i think to ver 1.12... I dunno it was the most current patch)

When I attempt to run the game, it usually hangs for about 3 minutes and then errors out, I was ONCE lucky enough to get into the game, go into multiplayer and join a server, then I couldn't join a team and the gfx weren't loading completely!!! >_<

This is torture! Someone please help me, this is my current setup.

I am currently using a AMD Barton 2500 with a 9800 AIW with 256MB, and I have 2 gigs of RAM. The game was working fine before, please help

Thanks in advance for ANY help you can offer, Happy New Year too.

Re: Please help me get my game running!!!

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles

Navigate to that directory and delete all the file inside the folder(s) there. Then try again.

Comment

Thanks for your reply, I just read that a few times in other posts, I should have searched more before posting, sorry for the repost..

I will try that when I get home from work. Hopefully that will work because I'm really frustrated right now after spending about 6 hours trying to get the damn game to work last night.

Something tells me that this won't work, but I guess it's the most basic troubleshooting step in thie situation. Thanks!

Comment

Well, your vid card and cpu are a little on the low side so that could be it too.

Comment

It is a dark and sad day when I am told my faithful 9800 is "low" ;(

Comment

Working...
          X