SF Curiosity Worth Checking!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SF Curiosity Worth Checking!

Well, I mapped my NV to the 'Z' key because I use it often on night maps. I'm just wondering how do I set my side-arm to a mouse-wheel roll down? I think it's somewhere in the custom key-binding thread which I'll check afterwards. Could someone make a quick chart one which weapon other than the main weapon, can be pulled out the fastest as a backup weapon when in a shootout? Also, I can't choose between the Spec. Ops or the Assault kit in SF. Spec. Ops gots the SCAR-L, zip-line, G36C and C4 which is used less in SF I believe. Assault has F2000, Noob Toob, Flashbangs which are pretty useless and grappling hook. I prefer the SCAR-L because it has laser sights, it's supposed to do more damage, it's a bit more silent and the accuracy isn't a big difference anyway. I think now , I will change my 3D Map key to right alt cuz I think it's on left alt. I am so stupid for not switching the key, I press TAB+ALT and my 3D Map disappears, lol! Perhaps my pistol key will be left alt? Or, Night Vision left alt and sidearm, Z key. Sounds good. Gonna read up some more about RAM now...

Comment

Working...
    X