An amazingly good idea for a BF2 map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An amazingly good idea for a BF2 map

After playing Kubra Dam, I came up with this idea...Kubra Dam Reloaded(2)

How about this: MEC forces have won control of the dam so now US are trying to take it over again...

You'll need to finish/make a new Dam....model a lot of stuff...get rid of the cranes, like it's finished....Add water...

For US, maybe expand the map and add a Carrier some where around...

I thought this was an awesome idea, but it will take a lot of time for 1 person to do all this, so it's either for a Mod Team or EA/DICE to include it in a patch...but since the last interview, it seems like they won't do it..

Re: An amazingly good idea for a BF2 map

This isn't Kubra dam map, but a similar concept to what you're talking about.

Comment

wow, sweet idea mate. I'm sure it would be cool.

But the water would be hard to do and would take A LOT of the map away, and its already the biggest it can be so you can't extend it. The carrier wouldn't be anywhere near by, this is way inland.

Also, the MEC already own it, but the idea would still work.

Eli - thats a cool ass map and realistic. but what the hell is that big bowl?

Comment

LOL...That "Big Bowl" is a dormant volcano called DiamondHead. It's located in Hawaii on the the shores of Oahu I believe. I got a US DEM map....imported it into terragen and coverted it to use in the editor. This is the second version of the map, cuz the first was too spread out. So I chopped up some pieces of it in Photoshop and moved some things around to make it more centrally located.

Comment

lol the valcano is part of the island, and it looks MUCH better from when i last saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by Snipers0
            lol the valcano is part of the island, and it looks MUCH better from when i last saw it.

LOl.....yeah....I know. If you went by actual terrain and scale you could make a huge map just using the volcano itself. I decided to make it surrounded by water and and make an adjacent coast instead.

here's the real deal:

Comment

I wish somebody made a cool map with that volcano(just the volcano)

Comment

Working...
              X