New Bug??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bug??

I was playing on a MOH server last night and at the end of the map one guys score always doubled. I noticed this when he played commander and got a score of 176 when the high score on our team was only in the 40s. The next round I started watching his score when some one else was commander. Near the end of the map and he would be in the upper thirties and then on the final screen it would list his score as 80 or more. Sorry I didn't take any screen shots.

Re: New Bug??

I don't know how it goes, but for example

I was commander on Iron gator, was support and did give lots of ammo bags to teammates, after round ended, I had commander score 12 , got x2 , so I would have 24 points, but no I had 40 points, so I think for some reason my resupliepoints got addad also

Comment

I also happen when the same guy played as a lone wolf. It was like the server just got stuck giving him 2x.

Comment

does the hack that allows several players to be commander at once also double the players score at the end of the round I wonder?

Comment

What is it with everyone and the word hack? Its not a hack chances are its just a bug. Although its a possibility that people are getting into servers with thier super hacking computer skills, its highly unlikely....The game is just really buggy...

Comment

Originally posted by Alcorr
            What is it with everyone and the word hack?
            There is a hack that allows more than one person to be commander at the same time which was (maybe?) fixed with the 1.12 patch. I was just wondering if the person who was using it had their points doubled at the end of a round. Probably not though...

Comment

I don't think it is a hack because the player didn't get any benifit ingame. Also rombaft said it happened to him too. I think it is just another example of quality dice programing. But complaining about dice is another thread. I just wanted to know if it had happened to other people. If it happens on a regular basis maybe more people will play commander. Nobody has wanted to do it latley on any of the servers I have been on and getting 4X would be more encouragement.

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
                There is a hack that allows more than one person to be commander at the same time which was (maybe?) fixed with the 1.12 patch. I was just wondering if the person who was using it had their points doubled at the end of a round. Probably not though...
                i do believe the word ur looking for is exploit, not hack

Comment

Originally posted by Talon
                  I don't think it is a hack because the player didn't get any benifit ingame. Also rombaft said it happened to him too. I think it is just another example of quality dice programing. But complaining about dice is another thread. I just wanted to know if it had happened to other people. If it happens on a regular basis maybe more people will play commander. Nobody has wanted to do it latley on any of the servers I have been on and getting 4X would be more encouragement.
                  Yes, that's rather correct. Also, if the player was second commander, he wouldn't be able to get points from kills and teamplay and he wouldn't be able to control the commander assets. Even though there can be virtually more than 1 commander, there can only be one person on each side that can actually control the commander assets. I think it's just a **** up. Anyhow, I haven't noticed this ever (have been playing since the beginning of July) and I'm apt to say that this is an error caused by the server and not some crappy coding from DICE.

Comment

isn't there a bug section.

Comment

Originally posted by Alcorr
                      What is it with everyone and the word hack? Its not a hack chances are its just a bug. Although its a possibility that people are getting into servers with thier super hacking computer skills, its highly unlikely....The game is just really buggy...
                      Don't be so sure its not a hack. Recently I was shut out of being commander by a gunnery sergeant(saying a player with a higher rank has filled the position), problem is I am a Sergeant Major.
                      So I did a little diging online and found a site with info on the very hack.
                      People like this make me sick.

Comment

Working...
                      X