Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need help with the Explosives Ordinance Badge

Originally posted by Killa4live
    Remember the number required to get badges is minus the tk's (thats why i dont have my Expert yet, while i had 43 ina round.
    TK's don't count as kills. So there is no "minus" the TK's formula, just FYI.

Comment

I have the 2 hardest badges left....Expert Explosivo and Expert Engineering

Comment

^^that would be hard as fook

i dont know what this c4 glitching is exactly would sum1 tell me?

but for a long time i tried to get my veteran and expert c4 badges then finally i was playing special forces on devils perch with about 16 players out of 32...

i was on mec and the americans had taken the lower and upper villages i jus chucked out c4 and blew it up when i could, sumtimes i died cos of that bug throwing out another pack ubt with about 10 tickets left i got the last c4 kill heheh by the end of the round i had a score of 40 -30 37 23
        (i know it was 23 deaths but the rest are vague)

jus dont try and do it when ur friend is trying to get the knife badge at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by Colinloves
          The only way to get expert is on a FF off server. Im sure.
          wrong. I got it on sharqi, doing my job defending flags. No cheating, not even suiciding (for the most part unless absolutely necessary).

Comment

Claymores All The Way!

Comment

Originally posted by Samurai X
              Claymores All The Way!
              omg 43 claymore kills in a round would take so long! lol

Comment

The only way to get expert is on a FF off server. Im sure.
                Wrong

Comment

How do u throw c4 and blow it up mid air? when i right click it doesnt change to detonator automatically

Comment

form a squad., throw down c4, wait till 5 people spawn on you then click det.

-or-

use the search function.
                    "Crunch's First Officer"
                    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by =50K=Skuzgib
                      The kills need to be you [C4] them. Some of the kills may have been from the exploding vehicle not by the C4.
                      I'm almost 100% sure this is it. I did the same thing for my basic badge, and you'll notice when using a jihad jeep technique, sometimes they jump out and you run over them before it explodes, or they hit you first and get the kill, etc. Make sure it says [C4] after your name for each explosives kill...

Comment

just go on to karkand and spam claymores on the choke points whilst playing on MEC you get your basic badge without even trying.

Comment

Originally posted by big_sammy_b
                          just go on to karkand and spam claymores on the choke points whilst playing on MEC you get your basic badge without even trying.
                          I got mine (pun intended) in Karkand.

Simple formula: MEC + mines at the three choke points in front of Hotel + patience + cover.

US tanks/APCs always were bound to drive over them. Do it on a 64 player server with thirtysomething players. Gives you a plenty of time for mine mayhem. Remember to hook up with a support guy from time to time or get a commander to drop you a crate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsimi
                            The only problem i have is to bring my self out of the detonation radius. i don't wanna get killed each time i kill an enemy.
                            So my next time i will run around with the C4 in my hands and place them near an enemy and detonate them...even i get killed lets see whats gona happen...
                            find a server that has ff turned off then you dont have to worry about the range of c4 blowin you up.
                            i have it turned off in my server all the time.

Comment

Working...
                            X