XFX GeForce 6600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: XFX GeForce 6600

Why can't you just believe him? You're acting like a complete moron... lol.

Comment

First of all he's got a CELERON I've got about the same set up, but mine's a GT and I only get 40ish FPS.

Comment

oke first thinhg in the morgin

here for Camebridge more proof http://bf2tracker.com/gallery.php?userid=76814 some more screens

Comment

Umm the fps shows like 15 in every picture? If thats the thing your performance is barely playable...

Comment

Comment

u dumass let me explain something if u dont know anything dont talk

Left side is proces % how mus is the procesor useing
              right side FPS

im on high scool Computer Tech so dont talk if u dont know and i see that ur new here welkom 2 tha forums:laugh:

Comment

Lost Soldier you're the only one who has it so? Cuz everyone(?) else has it like FPS/something smaller number. And 6600 card is not capable of those results (average 60 fps with everything high 4xAA)... And for the second point: You have a Celeron and only 1gb of VALUE ram. No high performance parts either.

Im just confused because you're running it better than the peeps with a lot better comps...

Comment

sry but my 6600 is capable for 66 fps and what are u saysing that im lynig
                  about a game

but i know that my game dont crash i got no lagg tthis crad makes wonders for me believe me or dont i cant help it sry i just play fine 4x AA and 8x AAF and for 1 thing just when bf2 came out i self build this systeem for just 800Euros

i haf a friend hes systeem cost 1200 Euro but i outperform his amd 64
                  and he cant bf2 like i can i just gaf my oppion about the 6600 card
                  works great here Salute

Comment

I have an XFX GeForce 6600gt. I play on all medium settings 0xAA and 4xAF at 1280x1024 and get an average of 30 fps in combat stiuations, and 50 everywhere else. I have a 3.2ghz P4 w/HT, 1.5 gigs of some generic ram, and a 200gig 7200 rpm HD.

I am really skeptical of that guy who runs it on a celeron, unless he tweaked his game beyond belief, i can't believe him.

Comment

Well there's something fishy here. Dunno what it is but play as you please. It's nice to see miracles like this, you outrun the hardware test dudes and everyone else. Even the dudes with 6600gt get only like 30-40 fps at the same settings if they have everything else in order (tweaks/overclocking/better parts). Example one day I tweaked something from the Catalyst Control Center and the game runned a lot better with everything high from BF2 options but the game didn't look so good after that. So maybe you have something like that.

BTW I pawned you yesterday with a sniper thou I think you had me "locked on" with yours (You didn't "outperform" me atleast).

Comment

i use that card and i run it on medium to high graphics , with enough ram and a good amd processor it will work just fine, no lag or crashes

Comment

if lost soldier can run those values ill eat an xbox.

my computer is superior every way, except the same in ram.

i have a BFG 6600 GT OC, which is far better than his standard 6600, not even from as good a company, and i have a hyperthreaded 2.6 ghz pentium 4 with 1024 pc3200 ram.

i can run everything on high except textures at about 40-50 fps.

Comment

Is there any point to having this thread continue?

Comment

well the guy was originally asking about the capabilities of the XFX 6600, and this lost dude was giving him complete bs, meaning he might have wasted 103 bucks on a rather un competitive for price card.

my final advice is go with a 6600 GT, they can rival x800s in some ways and are usually FAR FAR superior to a standard 6600.

Comment

IntensivCareBear ur bs i just give my expirenece whit that card

Comment

Working...
                                X