This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this out!!

I was in this server earlier and got into a plane and one of the clan members of the server planted C4 and blew me up for a TK. the clan is =|420|=.

i got kicked cause of lag spikes from my router but i came back and check out these screens. i said some stuff and see what they do.

then

then

what a joke, clan members being pricks. Not saying all clans are like this but this one is and some others are also. i recommend not playing their server or with their clan as they are hypocrites.

Re: Check this out!!

And am I supposed to be shocked at this behavior and say those =420=s deserve to go back to grade school?

Unfortunately this is what the game is about, its about a few adults playing with grade schoolers that paid for their server with their mommy's wallet. Nothing new, nothing surprising, you just need to change a server

Although Im not exactly going to compliment you on your whinage, even if you were tkd I would still be annoyed at anyone shouting "HE TKED MY PLANE OH MOMMY!"

Comment

Re: Check this out!!

um yeah, well, it said you is no more, but it doesn't matter, no threads like this allowed here.

Comment

Working...
      X