I Broke The Bots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Broke The Bots

Well i was playing on single player on O.C.S...and i played for like 5 mins then got distracted and went on msn for 4 hours....then i remeberd i had a game running. So i joined it and it was silent, apart from the ambients. It puzzled me for a bit then i saw these two:

They wernt moving, so i check my other team mates...same problem. So then i grabbed a jeep and drove the the enemy base... and they were stood still:

But then i heard there was a mig flying over, just the one bot playing by him self....puzzled?

Also when i killed someone with the USMC bomber it said something wierd for the weapon name:

Very wierd but at the same time cool... anyone know what was going on?

Re: I Broke The Bots

I dont know why this happens, but I left a game running for a while as well, and when I came back, none of the bots were moving, and wouldn't shoot at me unless I was 2 feet infront of them.

The AI might have some sort of timer, or possibly a list of commands that they run through and when the list is up, the AI is finished.

Comment

too bad this doesnt work for a regular match

Comment

Happened to my roomate too.

Also, I forgot to stop the battlefield recorder one day and when I played it back, the word "PAUSED" suddenly showed up in the middle of the screen. I was able to move all around, and started skipping around to different players when I noticed that something was TERRIBLY TERRIBLY WRONG. I have a witness but he's six so that probably doesn't count.

The bots were all mutated. Some were invisible and just their embodied clothes were hanging in midstride. Some bots were frozen into buildings, but most had horrible horror movie faces. Eyes fused shut, mouth "bones" exposed, faces all ripped to hell. Some of the expressions were downright frightening.

*shivers*

Comment

too bad this doesnt work for a regular match
          You will be surprised at the variaty of people playing the game, never say never

Comment

Working...
          X