Joining a squad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining a squad?

I have tried hundreds of times, and keep ending up spawning at the same place I picked at the beginning of the game?

I sent an email to EA. Their reply was to click the squad number on the map. Which I have doen..... to no availe.

Has this happened to anybody else and how do you fix this problem?

Thanks Rick

Re: Joining a squad?

I've never heard of this problem before. THe people in the Client Support forum might be able to help you, although, I personally would just Unisntall BF2 and reinstall and repatch.

Do you see the Green circle on the spawn map? You know how there are White circles you can choose to select spawn points, well there should be green cirlces that indicate your squad leader. If the circle has a red outline, then that SL is dead, or in a full vehicle. If you're not seeing the green circle, you're either not in a squad, or you have a serious problem. This is obvious, but if you're a squad leader, then you cant spawn on yourself.

If you know you are in a squad, and you dont see the green circle, then I would uninstall and reinstall BF2, there isn't any coding you can do in the game that will effect this and not have you Banned by PB.

BTW, at the top of this forum it asks that you do not post requests for assistance here, just an FYI, some people may chew you out for it. On the Total BF2 forum index, there is a special section for technical support.

Comment

Working...
    X