EA......Add this......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA......Add this......

Dice......M240 Bravo, seriously........I will play support and nothing else when this is bestowed upon us..........

Re: EA......Add this......

What is so good about it?

Comment

HeHe, its the replacement for the M-60, it fires 7.62 MM and it tears $hit up!

Comment

In a game it only tears $hit up! if its programmed to.

Comment

The M-249 is like a fully auto M-16 with 6 times as many rounds. The M240 would be ideal for the squad gunner.

Correct me if I'm wrong anyone, but doesn't the PKM fire 7.62? So isn't that a tad unfair for the support guys that play USMC?

Comment

Originally posted by dBs
            In a game it only tears $hit up! if its programmed to.
            LOL, I know, doesn't hurt to dream though

Comment

the m249 is supposed to own too, but it sucks in game, i can hit and kill more people with the g36c at any distance then the M249 Saw.

Comment

M249 should be a hell of alot more accurate, especially if you're prone, dunno if anyone else has noticed the bipod?

Originally posted by Jones[31stMEU]
                Correct me if I'm wrong anyone, but doesn't the PKM fire 7.62? So isn't that a tad unfair for the support guys that play USMC?
                I going to venture a guess and say you're talking about the RPK instead of the PKM, because the PKM is an unlock and anyone can get it. But yeah it would be unfair if EA/DICE actually made a difference between calibres.

The M249 SAW fires a 5.56x45mm NATO (.223) Cartridge and the RPK fires a 7.62x39 mm Russian Cartridge. But both weapons overheat way to fast and are way to inaccurate in game, especially the M249 (the RPK is no were near as accurate as the 249).Also the M249 fires at 750-1000 RPM (Rounds Per Minute) and the RPK fires at 600 RPM. So the 249 should be able to spew way more rounds than the RPK.

Comment

Do you mean the RPK? Because both sides can use the PKM. The RPK may be 7.62, I'm not sure, but don't forget the RoF and stuff. I find the MGs to be pretty well balanced. Not sure about the MG36 but you don't see it enough to be a problem.

Comment

The PKM fires 7.62x54.
                    The RPK and AK-47 (NOT AK-101) fires 7.62x39.
                    The M24, SCAR-H, and M240 variants fire 7.62x51. The trusty "7.62 NATO" or ".308".

An M240 would be jawsome, but there are better MGs for infantry to carry.

Comment

Right^, Sorry I don't use anything but the USMC weapons and the Euro weapons alike, L-85, G36 etc.... Don't like Russian weapons. No biase or nothing just never liked em in any game or RL, actually fired an AK-47 and hated the recoil on it, pretty heavy weapon too.

Right the RPK, thats the MEC Support weapon correct? and it fires 7.62? that seem unbalanced indeed regardless if the fire rate is higher of the SAW. I'll take a larger calibre over a quicker fire rate anyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Dokukaze
                        The PKM fires 7.62x54.
                        The RPK and AK-47 (NOT AK-101) fires 7.62x39.
                        The M24, SCAR-H, and M240 variants fire 7.62x51. The trusty "7.62 NATO" or ".308".

An M240 would be jawsome, but there are better MGs for infantry to carry.
                        Like what? And lets stick to MG's here not AR's. when fired in Bursts the 240 is crazy deadly. And since the RPK fires 7.62, I don't see why the USMC can't have a 7.62 capable weapon as well like the 240 or even the M-60 for that matter, even though barely anyone uses it anymore.

Comment

Like what?
                          You know what? Nevermind. This is plenty good. Even though it's not exactly an weapon designed to be lugged around by infantry, the sacrifice of reality for coolness is definately a good one in this situation.

I'd suggest an HK21 or '23, though.

And uh, I'm not sure if you got what I meant by listing the chambering of the weapons. There are many types of 7.62, and not all of them are as powerful as .308.

Comment

So the issue at hand is the PKM would be perfect for you, but you refuse to accept it because it is Russian, thus you want a NATO counterpart to be unlocked.

..never gonna happen, though. EA's bad enough with supporting us.

Comment

That looks Hawt.

Comment

Working...
                              X