Oppinions on Switching Grafix Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oppinions on Switching Grafix Cards

I used ati grafix cards for a couple of years and nevered tried Nvidia. My ati (i think) is giving me problems with my bf2 and computer. My game would allways crash and sometimes goes to a blue screen. When it does goes to a blue screen, i would restart my computer and when i could sucessfully get into my windows account, it would say (window from ati) "Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation."

Now i'm thinking that if I get a Nvidia grafix card, then maby I wouldn't have that problem. Maby if you guys could tell me what is the best Nvidia card to get and if it makes a differnt to switch grafix cards, that would be great. Thanks for your help!

Re: Oppinions on Switching Grafix Cards

i would totally agree with giving Nvidia a try. As i used to have a X700Pro it was ok but i was never happy with it after all it was a restricted x800 so it felt like it had plenty of power but it was being held back. So i sold it and saved up for my lovely 7800GTX ok it may of cost me alot but it felt like it was reaching its potential. Ive always used Nvidia and always will.

I would recommend the 7800Gtx if you can afford it. or a 6 series card you wont be dissapointed!

Comment

How about that new 7 series grafix card? I been looking that one up. It sounds preety damn good! Any other oppinions?

Comment

Yea, im really thinking about getting the GeForce 7800 GTX 512MB, but the problem is that im from Canada and I don't really know where to buy it. I have relitives in the US and im thinking that I could just order something from the US and have it shiped there. Then I would go pick it up. Or unless if there is a place in Canada that I could order it from. If not, could you guys tell me if there is a place on the internet where i could go to. Thanks for all of your help

Comment

i use 6600 whit that card im very happy

but if u have the money then buy a 7800GTX just like sir S.A.S told ya

Comment

what about 6800 GS 256? They any good..

Comment

Working...
            X