About C4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About C4

wouldnt it be nice , to have c4 on a timer ? like 10 -15 secs ? ( like to switch between timed or radio controlled explosion).

Re: About C4

Interesting idea, would be even better if they'd implement objectives that need to be blown up.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Libras
      Interesting idea, would be even better if they'd implement objectives that need to be blown up.
      artillery doesnt needed to blow up but its fun to do cause u got weird engies that cant go around with the shotgun so i own them and if they drop supplies well thats than again +1 point
      Originally posted by Sin317
      wouldnt it be nice , to have c4 on a timer ? like 10 -15 secs ? ( like to switch between timed or radio controlled explosion).
      that will definetaly suck cause i can detonate it in 10 sec if i want or in 1 sec and with the timer u cant stop it just like noobs running in ur claymores and punish like they always do

Comment

What do you mean its not an objective?
        Its definately one of the first things I try to blow up - arty, uav, sat.

- Without sat, the commander can't scan and see the 'flow' of the enemies movements.
        - Without uav, players can't see the surrounding area of where enemies may be.
        - Without arty, well you know!

I loved used timed C4 (plastique explosives) in Tribes 1. Damn awesome to take out the plasma turrets after 15 seconds. See the thing with timed explosions is it also creates a diversion. You can set it off with 10sec delay, and when it goes off, the enemy investigate. Meanwhile you've snuck behind and blown something else up or simply kill them all.

Comment

I always destroy the UAV first, then the Radar.
          You know, without them, the Artillery is almost useless

Comment

A timer on C4 would be more like a Satchel Charge. It's better the have it instant though because if you C4 a tank and move you don't want to be waiting that long. Cause on the Battlefield 10-15 seconds with a tank close to you is a long time. Its best the way they have it.

Artilary
            UAV
            Scan

Why do it any other way

Comment

Why can't you tie c4 to multiple detonaters. I mean sometimes I will place c4 in one place, leave, place c4 on a tank, detonate, and get 3 tks....

Comment

Working...
              X