How do I unlock SCAR-L,G36E??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I unlock SCAR-L,G36E??

I am not very familiar with all these unlock things. My rank now is Gunnery Sergeant but why can't I unlock some weapons like SCAR-L ,G36E? Why do i get to see people using F2000 when it is not even included in my locked weapon list?? Back to the topic, SCAR-L is one of the locked weapons when I looked up under "BFHQ" , why I can't unlock it seems so strange. BTW I have unlocked G36C,L85A1,DAO12,G3 and M95

Re: How do I unlock SCAR-L,G36E??

you need to get the special forces expansion.

Comment

Ya, u need to get SF or have a friend play a SF round for u. Then wait for update and u should get 3 choices of unlocks (SF or vanilla).

Comment

maybe i count it wrong but this is like the 5th question about the same things jesus just first read it than post useless questions

Comment

Thank you.. I don't know where I look from in the forum but I see that as rank goes up one get both BF2 and SF unlock each. So is it true that I can get 5 SF unlocks at my rank?

Comment

Originally posted by Fayadi
            Thank you.. I don't know where I look from in the forum but I see that as rank goes up one get both BF2 and SF unlock each. So is it true that I can get 5 SF unlocks at my rank?
            No only three, u get one for every rank u get FROM SERGEANT ON (that's important) so if u were only corporal, u'd get none, but if u were gunnery sergeant, u get 3.

Comment

I got 3 too =P
              And I will get 2 new unlocks in 250 points =)

Comment

I started getting unlocks when I got to Lance Corporal. I have no idea to what you guys are talking about though. It's like once you reach the next rank, you get to choose 1 unlock. 3 unlocks for a sergeant and none for a corporal, what?

Comment

Its basically 1 unlock per next rank (Except for the first one or two not sure and the ones gained from getting basic medals and stuff) PLUS 1 if you have sf...

Comment

Originally posted by skitzo
                    I started getting unlocks when I got to Lance Corporal. I have no idea to what you guys are talking about though. It's like once you reach the next rank, you get to choose 1 unlock. 3 unlocks for a sergeant and none for a corporal, what?
                    They are talking about the fact that the Special Forces expansion adds 5 new unlocks which only become available when you reach sergeant. So if you run SF and you are already a gunnery sgt. with 5 BF2 unlocks then you will also get 3 SF unlocks.

Comment

I only got the first three because the !@#* game cheated me out of First Sgt.!

Comment

I have to be a Sgt to get the SF unlocks?

Comment

get SF and prepare to pwn

Comment

SF weapons rule. The F2000 is so kick@$$ that it isn't funny. I died and got revived and somehow I picked someones kit up. I killed like 5 people before some 2 snipers started shooting at me. I pwned.

Comment

Working...
                            X