Re: Coincidence or Conspiracy?

ah.... uh.... hm.....

Comment

So who thinks I am right about the map?

Comment

Originally posted by MWHRowdee
        Spoken like a true "have not" there Jesse. U so frustrated with tryin to get laid that u have to lash out at others there ...young man? Thats is the seemingly incurable issue with most folks. If it aint there way, it must be uncool. All you know is how to hurt...ever think about the positive? Didnt think so...shut ur face boy.....Ive got more time with real blood on my hands than u ever will. PUNK....
        lol wtf?

Comment

Thank you Dr Phil. Why don't you settle this like gamers.

Quick somebody get their mice!!

Comment

I was thinking it was more of this lil guy - don't remember what his name was:

Comment

Originally posted by MWHRowdee
              Spoken like a true "have not" there Jesse. U so frustrated with tryin to get laid that u have to lash out at others there ...young man? Thats is the seemingly incurable issue with most folks. If it aint there way, it must be uncool. All you know is how to hurt...ever think about the positive? Didnt think so...shut ur face boy.....Ive got more time with real blood on my hands than u ever will. PUNK....
              You clearly didn't understand my post for what it was meant to be, and yet you, the crusader against all the haters, come in and flame away yourself? Way to be a good example buddy.

Actually, just let me ask you this about my post: Do you know what DCI is?

Comment

Working...
              X