• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New unlocks...

Originally posted by MaD-JaK
    what weppons would u recomend to unlock and in what order

i would say spec opp first as its a class gun
    then maby the g3 although it dont have a granade shooter on it
    pkm or specs op g36, both make the class much better. SF wise to my utter horror I have now found the new G36 medic gun a killing machine. Took practice, it really did.

The Mg36 is also very good. The new little sub machine pistol for enginners can blat anything up close even good bunny hopping auto shotgun players and noob tubers its just pants at long range. The G3 is naff, unless you unlock it to get at the FS2000 which is a very VERY good gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Solid Snake.pt
      Yay for misinformation. No where does it say "these new unlocks are specific to the booster packs". All we can do right now is assume these unlocks are the ones left out of SF (lacking both AT and sniper) and as someone else mentioned (although I can't check), one of the other interviews said these unlocks were left out due to time pressure for the SF release or whatever.

The booster packs should bring new weapons, but then again, we can only speculate they will make it into vanilla BF2 like SF's.

The keyword here is 'speculate', not say things as if they were a fact.

No one knows how the unlocks will work, but they will most likely work as with SF -- if you're up to a certain rank, you might get another two unlocks just like that, seeing it as the first two unlock-giving ranks do not give out an extra unlock for SF (edit: as Churrasco just said.).

Also, before anyone asks, NO ONE KNOWS WHEN 1.2 IS COMING OUT.
      Amen

Comment

Originally posted by Solid Snake.pt
        Also, before anyone asks, NO ONE KNOWS WHEN 1.2 IS COMING OUT.

When is 1.2 comming out? LOL jk I'm only being an I-D-10-T

Every time I get hit by a Noob toob at close range by a bunny hopper, I find my self saying, "Enjoy it while it lasts, ****ers" I couldn't wait until 1.2 before I found out about the unlocks....now I'm positivly stoked.

Comment

edit: thanks, Captain.

Comment

It helps to pay attention to whats going on in the forums. Since DICE gave the interview to the TBF2 Staff, the above link is the source.

Comment

Working...
            X