Help Me PLS...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me PLS...

Hey peeps, im new in Battlefield 2 SF and BF 2.. i Only played it in a internet cafe. i just got the game 3 days ago.. and im like in second rank... im wondering how can i know my points, when do i get new guns.. and some other stuff... pls help me you guys, help me be better at the game pls... thnx! =D :ar15:

Re: Help Me PLS...

Go here for your stats, info on medals-ranks-badges-ribbons-guns-kits => http://bf2s.com/

Comment

and u should unlock a weapon everytime u get promoted.

have fun!

Comment

hey, im about to be in the 2nd rank.... im not sure if i can unlock a weapon.. or something like tht .... and i dont get it when the person said... unlock a weapon everytime you rank up... how do i do tht?!?

Comment

hehe you really are a noob

but its ok

go in BFHQ in your menu its the upper left tab

there on the upper left again youll see your rank and how many points you need to get to the next one... you will also see how mach point you already have and a lot more info (just look around in your BFHQ)

when you get a new rank, give it around 24hours then youll be able to unlock a weapon... you dont have to do nothing specific... a windows will pop up and let you choose your new weapon.

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by sithtis
            when you get a new rank, give it around 24hours then youll be able to unlock a weapon... you dont have to do nothing specific... a windows will pop up and let you choose your new weapon.

Good luck
            so long:|:, i usually wait for an hour or less

you have to be lance corporal for your first unlock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X