Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is this punkbuster keep on kicking me out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is this punkbuster keep on kicking me out?

I recently got battlefield 2 for christmas and have been playing on singleplayer and love it. The problem is that when starting up multiplayer and when it has all finesed loading and everything i get into the game and then before i know it i have been kicked out by punkbuster because it says something about my ping being to high.

What can i do about this because i have been told millions of time that you havent played batlefied till you have played it on the net.

Thanks Muns

Re: Why is this punkbuster keep on kicking me out?

well whats ur connection nothing much to ask if it says u was kicked cuase of ping is to high

Comment

You're probably getting lag spikes. It's annoying, but there isn't much you can do when your ping goes from (example) 70 to over 700 and then back to 70 in a couple seconds. PB will still kick you. Try finding a server with that option turned off.

Comment

Try updating PB first.

Comment

or try finding a server with a ping under 150, the servers are too far from u.

Comment

find a server with a low ping, the clan server i alway play at, i get 20ping

Comment

Working...
            X