Join This Really Fun Mod Right Now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join This Really Fun Mod Right Now!!!

This mod, called Stunts, on the level Boat_Racing_Stunts, is the best thing in this game. IT's so much fun and easy to do tricks. Infinite C4 and ammo, afterburners on EVERY vehicle, floating carriers, no FF, infinite vehicle ammo, and more. Here's how:

Download the boat_racing_stunts level here (choose the mirror closest to you):

It should save as a .rar file. Extract it to your desktop and leave the folder there.

Now get the Stunts mod here:

Just install that and it will install in your BF2 folder.

Then, once you did that, navigate in Windows Explorer to the following folder:

C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\stunts\levels

Then copy the boat_racing_stunts folder, on your desktop, to this "levels" folder.

Start BF2 and enter this IP address in:

82.217.241.94 port 16567

And you are done! Come and have a lot of fun...

Re: Join This Really Fun Mod Right Now!!!

bump...

Comment

Yeah, this mod is really great and it is very good for learning to fly planes.

Comment

Get on ts samurai

Comment

What you can produce with a fun mod, some alcohol, a VoIP server, and free time.

Comment

Bump.....

Comment

bump.....

Comment

Had a right giggle on this map just a minute ago.

Only shame is that you CANT use the battlerecorder. (please tell me Im wrong) or (just make it so).

Download, install and get ready to laugh your ass off

Comment

It is really a great map. And it has acual online support (albiet one server)

Comment

You also have an Afterburner in every vehicle... Pretty fun to fly around with a Tank IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Seal
                      You also have an Afterburner in every vehicle... Pretty fun to fly around with a Tank IMO.
                      Except every vehicle besides choppers, planes and tanks are uncontrolable and always crash. It's fun video taping or jumping off the Fullforce in a jeep with booosters though..

Comment

But powersliding in a jeep with the afterburner is well worth it

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTyphoon
                          Except every vehicle besides choppers, planes and tanks are uncontrolable and always crash. It's fun video taping or jumping off the Fullforce in a jeep with booosters though..
                          Not exactly true. Just requires skill. Jeeps, it's quite difficult and tends to cause you to instantly explode due to the low collision box. For APCs it's easier, but you still want to just tap the key. Oh and however inviting hills look like for ramps, at full afterburner you will just explode when you hit them.

We've managed to take an APC and use the afterburners to launch ourselves quite high into the air. Usually bail out then fall beside the vehicle for a good minute, maybe a minute and a half before the ground appears.

The tanks are the best though for controllability. I prefer the M1A2 Abrams for jumps as it accelerates smoothly and doesnt have a tendency to do loops. If you're looking to do a ramp jump or just get some airtime, use the Abrams. On the video link I posted we got a really nice jump from one side of Oman to the other.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerRei
                            Not exactly true. Just requires skill. Jeeps, it's quite difficult and tends to cause you to instantly explode due to the low collision box. For APCs it's easier, but you still want to just tap the key. Oh and however inviting hills look like for ramps, at full afterburner you will just explode when you hit them.

We've managed to take an APC and use the afterburners to launch ourselves quite high into the air. Usually bail out then fall beside the vehicle for a good minute, maybe a minute and a half before the ground appears.

The tanks are the best though for controllability. I prefer the M1A2 Abrams for jumps as it accelerates smoothly and doesnt have a tendency to do loops. If you're looking to do a ramp jump or just get some airtime, use the Abrams. On the video link I posted we got a really nice jump from one side of Oman to the other.
                            could you PM me that vid. sounds fun, LOL
                            yeah i dled this a while ago and i did it on the custom mounain trail map(name is something like that.) very fun stuff

Comment

bump....

Comment

Working...
                              X