Virtual pilots look here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual pilots look here!

I did some research on this forum but couldnt find a post allready has been created about this game.

FIGHTER OPS (flightsim)
    http://www.fighterops.com/

Its in the first stages but looks very impressive.
    Watch the screenshots section but not every months has indeed screenshots.

Also on the mainpage you see in the middle right the option back and next, click that and you will see more models. At the end of the models from that mainpage the endscreen will be one F15 and two F16 twoseaters. (love the f16 twoseater they say the F16 twoseater will have the option in multiplay to have two players in one plane as one flys and one is the gunner, awesome)

Also this project is getting help from real fighter pilots wich also are active on the main forums.

Anyway check it out!

Re: Virtual pilots look here!

the ground vehicles look pretty good cant say too much about them, but the planes look amazing so far

Comment

If you go to the screenshot section and click on the icon NOV twice you see not 30 but 70 screens appearing.
      And between those 70 screens there are some beautifull hangar screens ver detailed inside even a hangar from the F16 display team "Thunderbirds"

Also in the screenshot section on the icon FEB you will see more beautifull fighterplane screens like nice painted A10, harrier, F18 hornet, C130 hercules in development, chinnook in development, very awesome F15 eagle topview, F16 underview

Its all very impressive to watch!

Comment

thats what i did and WOW this rox i am a pilot and i luv dis.... w00t thx 4 the info :P

Comment

Working...
        X