I am sorry TBF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sorry TBF2

I don't know what came over me when I posted that one thread after Christmas. I am so sorry. I vow that I will always help newbs but I still enforce the rule of searching the question. I acted like a n00b myself. I'm so used to CS. One wrong thing there and you're a n00b.

Umm yeah offtopic. Anyways, I searched some stuff on the PKM and I can't make up my mind about it. Should my next unlock be the PKM or should I work on my Medic unlocks. The SAW and other support weapons, well, I'm not used to them at all. I also don't like the M16, AK-47, and Ak-101 for the medic. I would like a different weapon for both so I looked at the unlocks and I can't make up my mind of witch unlock I should work to. Thanks.

Re: I am sorry TBF2

*strokes virtual G36E* this is the new gun for me.

Comment

what... explain

Comment

I have the PKM and it's a nice unlock if you play Support class, which I normally don't. As for the medic class, I have the L85A 1 and the G36E (G36E is available if you have Special Forces expansion pack). I was looking forward to the L85A 1, but it doesn't work well for me in close combat. Though it's a great weapon to snipe snipers with.

The G36E is a great unlock for the medic and the gun I always use. It's basically like the G36C, but it has triple and single shot options, no automatic.

As always, what kit do you like to play more. A buddy that I normally play with usually is the squad leader and Support kit, so I will play a medic on maps that don't have a lot of vehicles on it, otherwise it's the AT kit.

Comment

Im not too kin on the G36C, is like a toy gun, i got both, i would get teh PKM, just remember, full auto up close only, small but quick burts at medium to semi long distance, i think i been snipe by the pkm before, lol

Comment

pkm use to suck, but patch fixed that and now it is very accurate. So i would say go with the pkm but if you really want a tip iw ould go with whatever kit you play the most.

Comment

Originally posted by CommanderD
              *strokes virtual G36E*
              (imagines what that looks like) :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Boojie
                (imagines what that looks like) :laugh:
                :|: :|: :|:

Comment

Well I got the G36c for my spec ops which I actually use for sniping more than anything surprisingly. I am kinda getting tired of the spec ops kit but I will still use it alot. I thought of either starting to be medic or support, some kit that benefits the team. I wasn't sure. Since I snipe but hate being a sniper, the L851 or whatever seems to be the best choice. The PKM is popular with people and seems to be a great replacement to the support weapons. I will go with the PKM. Again a great replacement to the other support weapons. Thanks guys.

Comment

uh... wtf?

Comment

^

uh...what do you mean by wtf

Comment

no problem glad i could be of some help
                        Also it shows some maturity in your part to apologize for that thread you made, some bonus points in my book my friend.
                        se ya later,Punisher

Comment

the weapon to unlock is FAR less important than the class you choose to play -
                          as 90% I drive armor or fly helo , weapon is not important to me
                          and as I am not so good on the ground, I choose kit according to mission on a "per spawn" basis
                          and have found that each weapon has its own special effectiveness, which means that if even I can get the best asset from each weapon, any one can :P

Comment

Working...
                          X