Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get unlocks in single player/LAN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get unlocks in single player/LAN?

I searched the forums but couldn't find an answer.

I only play single player and lan games with friends. When I get to my weapon select screen, all of my standard weapons are the Special Forces weapon unlocks....the F2000, G36s, SCARs, etc.. but the kits without new Special Forces weapons have the original unlocked weapon (sniper = M24/SVD instead of M95, Medic = M16 instead of L85, etc...)

Back in the original game (non-patched), we could change one of the unlock files from 0s to 1s so we could play with all of the guns in single player/lan games. Now we can't do this anymore and it's really frusterating.

A few of my friends love using the L85A1 while playing as a medic.....so how can we get this weapon back?

None of us want to play online with random people and none of us care about ranks and all of that other stuff. We also don't care about punkbuster not letting us play on multiplayer servers since none of us intent to play on those servers anyway. So how do we modify the game files to give us unlocks?

Re: How do I get unlocks in single player/LAN?

dude,i asked this one time.

Comment

Rad, thanks for answering my question.

I've tried doing searches but you can't find anything. You type in "unlocks" and you get 6 pages of posts you have to sort through that has nothing to do with single player/lan games. Then you try to type in muliple search words (like "single player" AND "unlocks") and it only finds one of the words....which isn't useful at all.

Comment

Maybe if you create an offline account and are bored enough to gain points playing with 15 stupid bots. But then again, I'm not bored enough to test it out

Comment

First you use the search function, this stops you posting a question for the 10000 time.

Second you can and read the bloody forum rules.

Comment

Originally posted by ledbythereaper
            First you use the search function, this stops you posting a question for the 10000 time.

Second you can and read the bloody forum rules.
            Did you even read my second post in this thread?

If it's so easy to find everything using a search, why don't you search and post the threads up....that way you can actually help someone instead of making a useless post about "use the search button." Find me these "10000" threads where this exact question has been asked and make me eat my words.

Comment

Working...
            X