Yet anoth unlock question. .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet anoth unlock question. .

Sorry if this one is obvious, but I just got SF and want to get the F2000 unlock. Problem is, I don't see it as an option. Do I have to get the G3 unlock first and then I see it as an option? I don't really care about the G3 so I would prefer not to waste an unlock that if I don't have to.

Tim

Re: Yet anoth unlock question. .

Originally posted by hf_dujek
    Sorry if this one is obvious, but I just got SF and want to get the F2000 unlock. Problem is, I don't see it as an option. Do I have to get the G3 unlock first and then I see it as an option? I don't really care about the G3 so I would prefer not to waste an unlock that if I don't have to.

Tim
    What rank are u? Also, yeah, u need the tier one unlocks (G36C, PKM etc.) to get the tier 2 unlocks (F2000, G36E etc.).

Comment

Re: Yet another unlock question. .

Thanks for the confirmation. I am a Gunnery Sergeant so I have enough unlocks to get it. I guess I have to waste the one for the G3 if I want the F2000. Oh well. . .

Tim

Comment

I wouldn't say you have to ¨waste¨ an unlock for the G3. I don't know if you ever tried it, but damn, it's an awesome gun when you learn how to use it. I'd take the G3 over the F2000 anyday, I just love it's iron sight. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Arky
          I wouldn't say you have to ¨waste¨ an unlock for the G3. I don't know if you ever tried it, but damn, it's an awesome gun when you learn how to use it. I'd take the G3 over the F2000 anyday, I just love it's iron sight. Just my 2 cents.
          Ya, the G3 and teh G36 family have the best iron sights.

Comment

Yeah, i also saw the G3 as a waste but after i unlocked it...
            Its so good on Gator.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Seal
              Yeah, i also saw the G3 as a waste but after i unlocked it...
              Its so good on Gator.
              I still prefer the SCAR-H on Gator, i sometimes use the G3 as MEC SF on Gator though.

Comment

I was able to get it. I had tried the G3 on the bots in the old version and while it was ok, I just liked the other guns better. Playing SF for a while with all of the maps focussing on essentially medium quarters combat, I will have to admit that the G3 is pretty good. Not quite as good as the automatic shotguns at close distance, and not quite as good as some of the other rifles at long distance, but it does pretty well in both. So maybe it wasn't a waste, especially since I've now seen that you can't use the unlocks in all cases. I just like the F2000's scope better. It's fun to use.

Tim

Comment

Teh problem with the G3 is that it has 20 shot clip, and its not very accurate at all, unlike what it says in the description. Il take an ak 47 or 101 any day over the g3...

Comment

Originally posted by Alcorr
                    Teh problem with the G3 is that it has 20 shot clip, and its not very accurate at all, unlike what it says in the description. Il take an ak 47 or 101 any day over the g3...
                    The G3 actually has less recoil than all the other assault rifles. But i agree, it needs a biggerclip.

Comment

G3 and G36c are my favorites

Comment

ya iv got to say that the g3 is one of the best guns to have, do i need to purchase sf to get the f200?

Comment

I prefer choppers on Gator

-Ben

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_adolph
                            I prefer choppers on Gator
                            Agreed and QFE

Comment

Originally posted by killswitchh
                              ya iv got to say that the g3 is one of the best guns to have, do i need to purchase sf to get the f200?
                              Ya, u need to play ONE round in a SF ranked server, wait for update and then u get the SF unlocks, u could get a friend to do it for u if u find a friend with SF.

Comment

Working...
                              X