A little revenge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little revenge.

I was playing Mashtuur City in a clan server with about 3 friends. We were all sniping from the rooftops, just screwing around. Then a new round started up and I was on USMC. Naturally I rush over to the Blackhawk eager to try and get a spot. To my surprise I get to fly. In the first five minutes of the game I had something like 27 team points for setting my gunners up for kills. Well during my short time piloting I noticed my whole blackhawk crew was 1SFG clan guys or something similiar to that. This is where the story gets entertaining.

I all of a sudden get randomly kicked and in the top left it says "Kicking IRWolfy for being that guy". For being that guy!? Well that was total BS, after some quick thinking I concluded that they must have kicked me because they wanted a clan member flying. However, they could have just asked me, I'm fairly nice when it comes to letting friends fly together, as opposed to getting teamkilled or in this case kicked.

So, anyway I come back to the server and get auto switched to the losing MEC team, which ****ed me off even further. Being the resourceful person that I am I quickly slapped some C4 on the MEC chopper and slammed into the full USMC blackhawk, and my revenge was complete. Before I was banned for "Teamkilling/Stat padding", another BS reason to get rid of me, I said "That was just a little hello from 'that guy'".

Re: A little revenge.

People like that are just jerks. When you see people like that, just get off that server and never look back...

Nice revenge

Comment

Oh that mustve felt nice lol good stuff.

Comment

Damn 8 year olds starting some damned server because their mom gave them alittle money. Glad you killed them.

Comment

Working...
        X