Please Help Me Someone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Me Someone

Alright I purchased this game for my dad for christmas as well as a ati raedon 9250 pic graphics card. Installed both go to run the game plays the opening video and when the lady says welcome to war the game goes to a black screen with the music still playing in the background. Then after a few minutes I get a error message that comes up saying that the graphics alcerator stop responding and that my settings have been reset to 800x600 the game minimizes and still has the black screen and I have to ctrl,atl,dele out of it then reboot my computer everytime. I had done the v1.12 patch, I have uninstalled/reinstalled, returned the game for another. Still nothing with the results being the same and my frustration raising, main reason I personally dont play computer games, and I'll stick to a game console any day. I have included some specs for you if this helps if anyone can help me get this game to work for him it be deeply appreciated.

Windows XP Pro
    Soundblaster 24bit Card
    ATI Raedon 9250 PCI card
    512 MB Memory
    120 GB HD

Re: Please Help Me Someone

try a search for 9250. its been covered before. I dont think the game will run on the PCI card. only the AGP one.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Re: Please Help Me Someone

you cant run bf2 on a 9250 pci card.

however you can on the agp, byu changing the settings or something.

sry: i was in same position, i returned the card, sold my comp and bought a new one. lol

Comment

Working...
      X