Picking up kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picking up kits

How do you pick up the kit of a dead soldier?

Re: Picking up kits

stand over him and use your pick-up-kit button. I think mine is F or G.
    check your key binds in the options menu.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

oh no my brain has fried......read the manual pal or check the controls menu

Comment

"G".

Why dont you bother checking the key options page ingame..

Comment

Comment

You can read the manual or ask on the forum. I'd prefer the forum ass well so i don't blame the guy.

Comment

It took me about a year to realise you could pick them up back in bf vietnam

Comment

plz why do you have to opent stuped threads kile this??! its even in your hand manual, its in the game options, wtf cant you use your brains??! WAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by pYura
                  plz why do you have to opent stuped threads kile this??! its even in your hand manual, its in the game options, wtf cant you use your brains??! WAAAA
                  'cause it says "G" in my controls but whenever I try to pick up kits, my guy throws a grenade.

Comment

Originally posted by werewolfversion2
                    'cause it says "G" in my controls but whenever I try to pick up kits, my guy throws a grenade.
                    are you sure you are playing BF2?

Comment

that was not to smart. To open a thread and get flammed, other then using a little thinking and gonig to options in BF2 or reading the manual.

Comment

I also have a problem with the "G" key. I set it to crouch, but when I press "G" it does nothing. I tried disabling "G" and then enabling it back to crouch, but it still doesn't work. And for some weird reason, CTRL is crouch now for me... 0.o

Comment

Originally posted by daNgLezz
                          that was not to smart. To open a thread and get flammed, other then using a little thinking and gonig to options in BF2 or reading the manual.
                          Lol. Like I care that i'm getting flamed on an INTERNET message board. I did check the controls, twice. Now it says that it's unassigned or something but in the game my guy still throws grenades when I press W. The only mods I have installed are the large single player maps and a blood patch that I downloaded from some messege board. I think it might be the blood patch. Going to re-install BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by pYura
                            The irony of this reply is incredible.

Comment

How pathetic are you to get mad at stupid threads. Ignore them, christ. Instead of typing up a bitchstorm just press backspace and resume surfing the forums. Stfu.

Comment

Working...
                              X