Ranked Servers???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranked Servers???

I know that the only way to improve your rank is by playing on a ranked server, but I have no idea where to find ranked servers. Do you have to pay extra for them or something. Please help me!!!!

Re: Ranked Servers???

ranked servers are free. you should be able to filter for them in your in-game multiplayer menu. visit EA's bf2 site and download the latest game patch if you dont have that yet.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

The questions I see these days.. :hmm:

Use the "Internet Filters," to filter out all unranked servers. There are hundreds of ranked servers out there.

Comment

Originally posted by signa
        ranked servers are free. you should be able to filter for them in your in-game multiplayer menu. visit EA's bf2 site and download the latest game patch if you dont have that yet.
        I downloaded teh patch but when i went to play there were about 200 servers, when before there were only about 40. But, when i tried to get on a server, it would tell me that my CD- key was invalid. What does this mean? Did i download the wrong patch?

Comment

Make sure you patched up through 1.12. From 1.03 onwards, the game uses a cdkey hash instead of a cdkey, and if you're not patched up, it will give you an invalid cdkey error.

~Salad

Comment

I recommend using a real game browser.. something like "all seeing-eye", gamespy, or whatever. Personally I use Qtracker
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by SaladFork
              Make sure you patched up through 1.12. From 1.03 onwards, the game uses a cdkey hash instead of a cdkey, and if you're not patched up, it will give you an invalid cdkey error.

~Salad
              I dont know that much about computers, so can you explain that to a dumb person. im downloading the 1.12 patch, but are you saying that i also need the 1.03 patch too? And also, wuts the CDkey and CDkey hash or wutever. Im very confused, I just want to play on a ranked server.

Comment

Just make sure you have patch 1.12 installed. If you're still back on 1.02, that error is very common. And when you patch up, it's recommended you go through all the patches, and not just the newest one (1.00 -> 1.01 -> 1.02 -> 1.03 -> 1.12).

~Salad

Comment

How come when im on a ranked server, and i play for a while, nothing happens to my rank. It says im still a Private, and it says that i haven't even played at all. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by gregorio007
                    How come when im on a ranked server, and i play for a while, nothing happens to my rank. It says im still a Private, and it says that i haven't even played at all. Any suggestions?
                    1st of all I hope you are playing on a ranked server. 2nd it can sometimes take a while before the stats come through. It seems to vary with some servers too for some reason. Ours come through straight away whilst some can take 2 days to come through.

Play a few rounds then exit out of the game or logout then log back in and you should see your stats.

Comment

Thank You For Everyone That Posted On This Forum. I Finally Got It To Work, And Im Very Excited! I Appreciate All Of Ur Comments.:d

Comment

you can also find a listing of ranked servers on...

http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/forums/index.php

:evil:

Comment

Working...
                        X