Flying tips from the self proclaimed master of flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying tips from the self proclaimed master of flight

Today I was on operation clean something and was using the F-15 and I was thinking to myself if I use the missiles they will get the warning and move it so I switched bombs.

And followed him till I got close and fired away. One long 10 second stream did some good damage but then some AA punk locked on so I flew off.

Then I see him later(And I never died) I do the same thing again but this time I get so close and fire 4 missiles at him at once and BAM! BAM! BOOM! FIRE BALL! WOOO.

Re: Flying tips from the self proclaimed master of flight

congradulations! You re-invented the wheel!

Comment

Yeeaaahh I hate to **** in your cornflakes but I read this tactic 800 billion times now. <3

Comment

Originally posted by 3Libras
        Yeeaaahh I hate to **** in your cornflakes but I read this tactic 800 billion times now. <3
        BASTARDS!!!!... I worked hard damn it..HARD!

Comment

That's kind of obvious...I figured it out by myself.

And btw, you are NOT the master of flying. PlaneWhore is the master of flying.

Comment

titan is right, planewhore is THE master of flight

Comment

Originally posted by amstyle
              congradulations! You re-invented the wheel!
              perfect words

Comment

I'd shoot that whore down and if he bails I'll ram his body with my plane lol.

Comment

Works good against pilots that dont use any other views. Fly by cam FTW in dog fights, you cant trick me!

However I do have a question as to how some pilots seem to be able to hit you with missiles no matter what maneuver you do, crazy good but deadly accurate as well.

Comment

I killed some like that. launch up their behinds and they die.

Comment

Originally posted by The Question
                      Today I was on operation clean something and was using the F-15 and I was thinking to myself if I use the missiles they will get the warning and move it so I switched bombs.

And followed him till I got close and fired away. One long 10 second stream did some good damage but then some AA punk locked on so I flew off.

Then I see him later(And I never died) I do the same thing again but this time I get so close and fire 4 missiles at him at once and BAM! BAM! BOOM! FIRE BALL! WOOO.
                      I made a post about this a month ago. Effective tactic.

Comment

There are several people on this board that probably know alot more tricks than 'fly in bomb view and use the maingun'

All the very good pilots will start getting awfully squirrely the moment they start taking a bit of damage. That is where you need to learn how the missiles actually function and hope you can catch them in a **** up with turning (or one other thing).

That missile lock tone you give the other pilot, is actually useful for making the other guy turn so he can present you with decent profile of his jet to shoot at also. Good for making them decide that going to their runway at that moment is a bad idea also.

You need less than 10 seconds, way less, of bullets if you have your lead down proper.

And that is all just for starts.

Comment

Working...
                        X